The GCAP Global Foundation is an independent legal not-for-profit organization registered in the Netherlands that takes care of the administrative and financial aspects of running GCAP at the global level, including hiring staff and finance. The Foundation is elected by the Global Council. The current Foundation board members were elected in December 2013.
- Amitabh Behar, GCAP co-chair
- Marta Benavides, GCAP co-chair
- Richard Ssewakiryanga, GCAP co-chair
- Masaki Inaba, GCAP Japan
- Rosa Lizarde, Feminist Task Force
- Beckie Malay, GCAP Philippines
- Fidel Moreira, GCAP Nicaragua
- Sylvia Mwichuli, GCAP Africa
- Riccardo Moro, Treasurer
While the Global Foundation is in charge of finance and administration, GCAP's political direction is provided by constituents at a Global Assembly. In between Global Assemblies, the GCAP Global Council provides political and strategic guidance. Click the following links to learn more about the GCAP co-chairs and GCAP Global Council.