Feminist Task Force
The Feminist Task Force was launched in March, 2005 when leaders of international women's rights groups met in New York to attend the annual meeting of the UN Commission on the Status of Women. This alliance aims to put gender equality at the core of poverty eradication, framing poverty as a women's issue and calling for "Gender Equality to End Poverty."
Learn more about the Feminist Task Force on their website, or scroll below to read action alerts from this GCAP Constituency member.
Feminist Task Force Action Blog
- 03/10/2015 - 15:49 | 0comments
- 04/04/2014 - 05:16 | 0comments
Open Working Group Side Event: "Implementing a Just, Inclusive, Equal and Sustainable Development Agenda"01/08/2014 - 04:03 | 0comments
- 10/27/2013 - 10:04 | 0comments
- 09/08/2013 - 18:35 | 0comments
"The Global Call to Action Against Poverty can take its place as a public movement alongside the movement to abolish slavery and the international solidarity against apartheid." ~ Nelson Mandela. GCAP honours Mandela's words as we fight for justice and commemorate Int'l Rural Women's Day, World Food Day and Int'l Day for the Eradication of Poverty. Watch Mandiba's famous Make Poverty History speech.
Cambodia at a Crossroads
- From Labour Rights to Citizen Participation - the first 16 days of May Mobilisations
- Climate Justice, All Ages and Sexual and Reproductive Rights - May Mobilisations Continue
- The Elephant is Waiting!
- GCAP Statement on Forests, Food, & Nutrition
- GCAP Solidarity with Nepal
- Release the five Women Activists Now!
- Launch of action/2015
- A Red Flag for the United Nations
- Action/2015 - Launching Today
- "Peshawar: Social Justice, Not Terror"
- "Mutual Accountability: Data on its own is not enough"
- "GCAP Japan: More and Better Aid!"
- "Land Rights Now!"
- "In a Time of Ebola, Lobbying for Action on Poverty"
- "Cambodia: New Laws Would Limit Freedoms"
- El Salvador: Climate Action
- iMove Launch: Cambodia, India, Korea, Philippines
- "This is our life in Afghanistan" by Raz Dalili
- iMove for Justice, Peace & Equality
- action/2015 Asia