Feminist Task Force
The Feminist Task Force was launched in March, 2005 when leaders of international women's rights groups met in New York to attend the annual meeting of the UN Commission on the Status of Women. This alliance aims to put gender equality at the core of poverty eradication, framing poverty as a women's issue and calling for "Gender Equality to End Poverty."
Learn more about the Feminist Task Force on their website, or scroll below to read action alerts from this GCAP Constituency member.
Feminist Task Force Action Blog
- 04/04/2014 - 05:16 | 0comments
Open Working Group Side Event: "Implementing a Just, Inclusive, Equal and Sustainable Development Agenda"01/08/2014 - 04:03 | 0comments
- 10/27/2013 - 10:04 | 0comments
- 09/08/2013 - 18:35 | 0comments
- 09/08/2013 - 08:14 | 0comments
"As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest." ~ Nelson Mandela. GCAP honours Mandela's words as we fight for justice and commemorate Int'l Rural Women's Day, World Food Day and Int'l Day for the Eradication of Poverty. Watch Mandiba's famous Make Poverty History speech.
Cambodia at a Crossroads
- "In a Time of Ebola, Lobbying for Action on Poverty"
- "Cambodia: New Laws Would Limit Freedoms"
- El Salvador: Climate Action
- iMove Launch: Cambodia, India, Korea, Philippines
- "This is our life in Afghanistan" by Raz Dalili
- iMove for Justice, Peace & Equality
- action/2015 Asia
- Global Forum on Disability
- "Holding Mining Companies Accountable"
- "Ending Child Marriage" by Mohammad Zia-ur-Rehman
- "Beyond the Data" by Adelaide Sosseh
- "Get Ready to Move in 2015!"
- "Justice 2015: A Campaign Narrative"
- "Robert Bissio at the UN: Meaningful Accountabilityl"
- "Insipiring Change - Campaigning at the CSW"
- "Decent Work Now!" by Max Beckmann
- "G20 Updates and Consultations"
- "SDG Focus Areas and Indicators"
- "The Bolivian Climate Tragedy" by Carmen Capriles
- "BRICS: The Club in the Club" by Vitaliy Kartamyshev