Feminist Task Force
The Feminist Task Force was launched in March, 2005 when leaders of international women's rights groups met in New York to attend the annual meeting of the UN Commission on the Status of Women. This alliance aims to put gender equality at the core of poverty eradication, framing poverty as a women's issue and calling for "Gender Equality to End Poverty."
Learn more about the Feminist Task Force on their website, or scroll below to read action alerts from this GCAP Constituency member.
Feminist Task Force Action Blog
- 09/08/2013 - 08:14 | 0comments
- 03/28/2013 - 10:16 | 0comments
- 06/20/2012 - 21:57 | Zach | 0comments
- 06/12/2012 - 03:00 | Zach | 0comments
- 05/09/2012 - 23:28 | Zach | 0comments